Read this to learn:
- Principles of shunt-based current measurement
- Importance of Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR)
- Understanding all the options in busbar shunts
- Advantages of analog sensors
- Considerations of mounting methods and options
As emobility evolves from early/hybrid solutions to all-electric strategies, requirements are growing exponentially for, power, precision, and durability. To ensure you design solutions that have a long future, it pays to understand all the options at your disposal—today and moving into tomorrow.