Where renewable energy meets the grid…
Our smart-tech solutions are helping to power a greener planet
Designing effective renewable energy systems requires keeping energy losses to an absolute minimum. Being able to track and measure currents (AC and DC) as they are being converted is essential. Our modules help ensure maximum efficiency in your systems while guarding against hazards like electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Isabellenhütte helps renewable energy engineers achieve power generation, conversion, and transmission objectives
- More accurate voltage and current measurement
- Improved power conversion performance and efficiency
- Highly reliable current sensing under challenging conditions
Our components are currently deployed in applications such as:
- Fast-charging EV stations
- Solar arrays and PV
- Wind turbines
- Collaborative energy grids
- Battery management systems
- Current monitoring for billing purposes
How can we help you?
Our success is driven by the continuous development of innovative
products, new technologies and sophisticated manufacturing processes.
All of this is centered around solving critical problems for our global
customers. Follow the links to see how we can address your
current and future needs, or email one of our engineers directly with
a specific challenge or request.
- Current/Temperature Sensing
- Power Density
- Long-term Stability
- Thermal Management
- Engineering Support
- Supply Chain Stability
- Cost & Value (TCO)
- Inventory Management