A great (second) chance to preview tomorrow’s shunt based current sensing breakthroughs
See Dr. Jan Marien’s webinar on the next generation of battery management current sense modules and best-practices for engineering-in functional safety for electric vehicles.
We recorded 2020’s most popular webinar in case you missed it. (But it’s going away again soon!)
Some key learnings include:
- Current sensing developments in battery management systems
- Ground breaking metal injection molded (MIM) shunts enable completely new levels of system integration
- Newly-designed components for managing high currents (BAX shunts)
- How alternative alloys provide temp-isolation advantages over stainless steel
- State-of-the-art components for power-sensing modules
- Strategies for managing functional safety in complex products
Dr. Jan Marien is the Executive Vice President of R&D at Isabellenhütte and a recognized expert in the area of battery management technology. His one-hour presentation covers a lot of ground—from current-sensing to shunt-based assembly design… all the way to a strategic framework for managing functional safety in EVs. It’s live through the end of December… and you are welcome to share the link with any interested colleagues or team members.
Watch the webinar!